Starting the new year off with a few personal changes in mind always seem logical.
It’s a new year, a new decade, full of infinite opportunities for self-growth and self-development. These changes also go by the name New Year’s Resolutions. Come February, and you’ve probably forgotten about most of them.
Here’s 5 reasons why New Year’s resolutions never survive the first month:
- Your resolutions or goals are just to big and unrealistic to achieve
- Your resolutions are not actually yours. They are your perception of what you should change based on social media and the influence of other people
- You are not motivated or determined enough to follow through on your resolution
- You don’t have a practical plan to achieve your resolution
- You believe you will fail before you even try